Le Creuset has just launched their new Sorbet Collection and it’s straight out of an ice cream parlour. Can we just have a moment of silence to appreciate how swoon-worthy these colours are?!
This is ice cream goals, guys. The pastel palette gives me all kinds of nostalgia. It reminds me of cloudy lemonade and those twisty pastel-swirled marshmallow ropes that you could buy at the till for 5c.
Each shade makes me think of my favourite desserts – wispy lemon meringue, crunchy-cool peppermint crisp tart, red velvet raspberry sweetie pies and coconut ice. So, of course, I filled these bowls with frosty delights. These are my favourites:
- No-Churn Cheesecake Ice Cream (I made a Strawberry Cheesecake version because strawberries are everywhere!).
- Blender Frozen Yoghurt (I made a mango version which is MIND-BLOWINGLY good!)
- No-Churn Amarula Ice Cream
- Neapolitan Ice Cream Cake
- No-Churn Watermelon Sorbet
- Chocolate Peppermint Crisp Ice Cream Cake
- Waffle Ice Cream Sandwiches with Honeyscotch Sauce
- Frozen Chocolate Tiramisu
Obviously there were lots of sprinkles involved, because, well, why the heck not?!
Which is your favourite colour? I can’t decide. Luckily all the colours come in one box which will make it easier for my husband when he buys it for me for Christmas! ?