This quick and easy dessert is made with layers of crunchy caramel biscoff biscuits, and cream making it the perfect throw-together end to a meal!
Biscoff Ice Cream Log
Prep time: 20 minutes + freezing time
Cook time: 0
750ml single cream, plus extra for topping (optional)
300g Biscoff spread (I used the crunchy one!)
2 x 250g Lotus Biscoff cookies
- Line a 22 x 10cm loaf pan with plastic wrap.
- Place the cream and the sugar in a bowl and beat until soft peaks form (do not beat till stiff); transfer to a bowl and place in the fridge till ready to use.
- Add the Biscoff spread to the mixer bowl and beat till soft peaks form.
- Spread a very thin layer of the cream on the bottom of your prepared pan. Spread a layer of the cream on each cookie and layer them standing upright in the pan.
- Cover the top with more of the cream, so the cookies are completely covered.
- Cover pan with foil or plastic wrap and freeze overnight.
- Use the plastic wrap to lift cake out of the pan – remove wrap and place cake on a serving tray or cutting board. Top with extra whipped cream, if desired.